Lean Life Science receive Innovate UK funding to deliver new oncology accelerator
- Dedicated funding available for successful applicants to ODP2
- New applications to ODP2 must be submitted by 21 May at 23:00
- Focus on accelerating high impact novel cancer innovations
Alderley Edge, 11 May 2023 – Lean Life Sciences is pleased to announce that it has been selected by Innovate UK to deliver its oncology accelerator to support the development of early-stage health and life science innovation in the UK.
Delivered through its ODP2 programme, and co-funded by Cancer Research Horizons, organisations with a novel cancer innovation will be able access to expert insights and resources to support rapid navigation of their complex development journey.
ODP2 is open now to UK-based academic and early-stage companies with any therapeutic modality, diagnostic, digital, health or med tech oncology-focused innovation. Selected by independent expert assessors, the nominated innovators will present to an expert panel who will choose eight projects to join the programme on the 5 June.
The final eight will receive dedicated non-dilutive funding to develop their project plans and pitch decks. This is combined with hands-on support from world-recognised business innovation tools instructors, oncology industry experts, investors, a unique network of leading contract research organisations, and feedback directly from industry partners. Recently showcased at BioTrinity, ODP2 uses a proven approach that has seen attendees of ODP1 secure over £50 million in funding to date.
- On-going coaching from internationally recognised experts in business planning and entrepreneurship
- Regular review and insight from an expert panel with decades of experience in developing oncology products
- Input & advice from CRO partners, NHS clinicians, and academia
- Regular input & support to your project from global pharmaceutical, health tech and med tech companies
- Pitch practice to pharma and investors
To find out more about the ODP2 programme, visit https://leanlifescience.com/apply/